Would you like to join our innovative business and work with a great staff?
We are proud to produce some of the world’s finest dehydrated herb and vegetable leaf products. Our business prides itself on a paddock-to-plate operating system, where we oversee and/or grow our crops, harvest and transport to our unique facility and dehydrate, classify and package ready for shipment. We ship to customers in New Zealand and to multiple countries around the world.
Four days on / Four Days off
12 shifts Day and Night Shifts
Summer Harvest Season – Starting in January 2020
• Using machinery in a safe and correct manner
• Ensuring correct product input and consistent monitoring of this
• Maintaining correct temperatures and product depth on the processing equipment
• Using analytical equipment correctly and recording results
• Monitoring areas and fulfilling Quality Assurance (QA) monitoring as required
• A full understanding of, and following all Health and Safety guidelines
• Reporting concerns, issues, machinery break-down to Production Shift Leader
• Cleaning and sanitizing of processing facility and related areas
• Correct packaging, labeling and dispatch loading of product lines
• Data recording and analysis where required
• Responsible for learning, understanding and following standard company operating procedures
• Completing all staff training to a satisfactory level, both internal and external
Personal Profile –
Must be honest and reliable and have the ability to work well individually and as a team member
Have a good level of English, both written and spoken; excellent personal hygiene and presentation
Ability to work over weekends is essential and be flexible with shift hours (within reason)
Should have own current driver’s license and ability to get to and from our rural location
Previous factory experience desirable
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa, be able to get to and from our rural Ashburton location and be reliable, honest and professional.